OUR STORY

Meet Gondola

The Gondola Bamboo toothbrush idea was born after the family of the founder decided to change their lifestyle, consume unprocessed organic food and reduce the use of non-degradable or recyclable materials. Later, the family decided on a lifelong transition that emphasizes recycling and environmental protection. Then we realized that plastic recycling is not a solution to the crisis. Recycling plastic is costly and does not stop or decreases the plastic production. Over time we have set ourselves the goal of spreading the vision of a healthy and natural life while caring for the environment to our community.

Gondola mission and vision

The Plastic never goes away. Almost 5 billion plastic toothbrushes are dumped in landfills and oceans every year worldwide. This toothbrush will never biodegrade Completely, this is a process that could take hundreds and thousands of years. The plastic pollution crisis is so severe that 5 gyres of floating plastic, polluting the ocean. The gyres located in the North and South Pacific, the North and South Atlantic, and the Indian Ocean. By 2050, there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. The gondola company founded because of the belief that little steps towards a cleaner planet from plastic can make a big difference for our health and for the future of the planet.

Plastic poison our food and affects human health. Even the tiniest creatures in our oceans, are eating microplastics and absorbing their hazardous chemicals. Toxic ingredients leach out of plastic and are found in the blood and tissue of nearly all of us. Exposure to these toxic chemicals is linked to cancers, birth defects, impaired immunity, endocrine disruption like infertility and other ailments.

It is critical for our society to take an action. Purchasing an alternative like gondola Bamboo toothbrush is a vote for non-toxic sustainable, natural and degradable materials. Our vision is a world in which the planet is natural resources is not only respected and preserved, through a healthy and responsible lifestyle. Brushing with Bamboo gondola toothbrushes is small but very important change for you and for the world. replace plastic toothbrushes with the ecological bamboo alternative, start today to make a difference.

The gondola Toothbrush is made of 95% biodegradable sources. The remaining 5% are the bristles which are made from BPA free nylon. We use these bristles as they are still the best way to grant a good oral care. In the meantime, we keep looking and working on alternatives to make our toothbrush 100% biodegradable. In addition, our team working on developing complementary products to ensure the best oral care, while using of quality and natural ingredients and preserving the environment.

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon

© 2018 by Gondola. all right reserved